Fine Art MA (Online)
Tap into Falmouth's renowned Fine Art expertise from anywhere in the world. You'll learn to build a sustainable practice as an artist, while navigating the context of global economic, political, social and ecological change.
|Course Duration||2 years|
Start dates: January / May / September
(Three intakes per year)
This course is new for September 2021 entry
For almost 120 years, Fine Art at Falmouth has challenged students to develop a practice that engages with the most pressing issues of today and tomorrow.
You'll have the opportunity to collaborate and build networks on a global scale, all while enjoying the flexibility of online study. Through peer-led learning, mentoring and guest lectures with a range of expert professionals, you'll create exhibitions, events and a curated body of work.
- Benefit from a vigorous programme of online guest lectures, workshops and masterclasses led by professionals from across the globe.
- Have the opportunity to collaborate with and develop an international network of art practitioners and peers.
- Apply critical reflection to define and articulate creative intent and purpose; analysing your practice in relation to specific themes to develop a reflective, adaptive and resilient practice.
- Build an understanding of the historical and contemporary contexts that situate your practice in relation to the art world's complex global networks and positionalities.
- Consider the social, environmental and ecological impact of your own practice and how it responds or poses solutions to global challenges.
You can submit our simple online form and a Course Advisor will get in touch with you. They'll be able to answer questions about how you'll study, what to expect from the course and the next step to take on your application journey.Get in touch
User Experience Design MA (online)
Learn how to apply key principles of user-centered design to create original work based on your own intellectual property. Get practical skills in...
Prosthetic Effects MA
Launch your career in prosthetic effects with this unique course. Working hand-in-hand with world-class partners Gorton Studio and Millennium FX, you...
Define a new agenda for architecture. Develop and refine your skills while working on real projects with real purpose, tackling the key architectural...
Illustration MA/PGDip (online)
This course celebrates the role that illustration plays within a global context providing opportunities to immerse yourself in the diversity of...
Communication Design MA
Carve your path in a rapidly changing media world, where creating and communicating meaningful and effective ideas is paramount. You’ll benefit from...
Illustration: Authorial Practice MA
Develop your unique visual language on this studio-based illustration course. You’ll learn to see your work as an evolving practice, as you challenge...
Creative Advertising MA
Build your capabilities as a strategically minded advertising creative. You’ll enter an intensive environment replicating a full- service advertising...