Define a new agenda for architecture. Building on your RIBA Part 1 qualification and professional practice year, you’ll work on socially engaged live projects while exploring the key architectural concepts and challenges of our time.
|Course Duration||2 years|
Throughout this course, you'll explore the relationship between architecture, places and people through the principles of radical regionalism and sustainable design methodologies. With practising lecturers, high-profile industry guests and the opportunity to work on live build projects, you'll also develop and refine your own participatory design practice.
This course is in the process of pursuing RIBA validation and ARB Part II prescription for spring 2022 and we will update the course page to reflect the outcome.
- Gain globally transferable RIBA accreditations
- Access dedicated architecture studios, industry facilities and workshops
- Learn from respected guest lecturers, who are experts in their field
- Collaborate with other students across architecture, design and interiors
- Earn while you learn, balancing professional practice with your academic studies
- Study for a master's degree in architecture on the only course of its kind in Cornwall
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates page