Immersive Computing BSc(Hons)
Working across the whole spectrum of extended reality, learn to develop mixed, augmented and virtual reality experiences across a variety of contexts. You’ll take on projects connected to our research in immersive experience design and even be given the opportunity to work on live projects alongside our industry partners.
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
As an early adopter of new and experimental technology, you'll learn computer science and human-computer interaction alongside practical programming skills to create compelling immersive experiences. By the time you graduate, you'll be equipped to apply your skills to a range of different industries and make an impact on how we interact with technology.
- Develop immersive experiences that have the power to fundamentally change the way we interact with technology.
- Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams designed to simulate working and in a way that connects to live research and industry partnerships.
- Graduate with a varied portfolio of VR and XR experiences.
- Work alongside a community of game artists, animators, designers and writers.
- Have the chance to be the first to market with new, interesting and disruptive technology.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates pages